It reminds me of the Peasants Revolt, cunningly I found a picture that depicted it, so here you go. Yeah, I know its an English thing, but you have to get in to the spirit!
So what do you need to tell that the Peasants are revolting? Boom boom.
The hearts of 3 small cabbages
3 teacupfuls of haricot beansHerbs
The Haricot Beans need to have been cooked [boiled] the day before to the point of being nearly boiled enough but not quite.
1. Cut up all ingredients, not very fine (except the beans), add 3 or 4 spoonfuls of butter. Let the mixture cook but not brown.
2. When the vegetables have begin to soften, pour 1 quart of any meat stock over them and let the mixture simmer for half an hour. Remove any scum.
3. Have a quantity of boiling water ready, just enough for six full plates of soup in a saucepan.
4. Stir in the mixture well and drop in the Haricot beans, 2 spoonfuls of tomato sauce and a teacupful of rice, already cooked.
5. Stir it up well and cook further for another quarter of an hour and serve hot with grated cheese.