Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Aberdeen Sausage

Worcestershire Sauce

This will serve 8 to 10 people.  It is great for cold meat and sandwiches.

1 lb. lean steak or steak mince
8 oz. bacon
1 small onion
4 oz. rolled oats
1 tablespoon or Worcester Sauce
1 egg
1 level teaspoon of salt
Quarter level teaspoon pepper
Some dried breadcrumbs

1. Mince steak, bacon and onion together until very fine.  Add the oats, Worcester sauce, beaten egg and seasoning and mix well.

2.  Shape in to a long thick sausage and wrap carefully in aluminium foil, sealing the ends well.

3.  Either bake on a tray or in a baking tin in a slow oven for 2 hours, or boil or even steam.

4. Put the dried bread crumbs ready on a piece of greaseproof paper.  Remove the foil carefully and roll the sausage in the crumbs to coat thickly.

5.  Leave until cold and store in cool place.  Slice thinly and serve.

2 comments:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at  Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate their effort and also try to get this to anyone looking for business loans or other financial issues to Contact Mr, Benjamin Email: 247officedept@gmail.com  He is also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete