[caption id="" align="alignright" width="300" caption="Image via Wikipedia"][/caption]
This is a tradtional Cornish recipe. For this you will need:
Half a pound of boiled potatoes.
Half an ounce of butter.
2 oz. flour
Pinch of salt.
1. Mash the boiled potatoes while hot with the butter and mix well together.
2. Add salt and sprinkle in the flour mixing evenly.
3. Roll out very thin on a floured board and cut out in rounds about the size of a saucer.
4. Place on a hot griddle or greased frying pan.
5. Stab with fork and cook three minutes on each side. Serve hot.