4 oz. Flour
2 oz. Margarine
2 oz. Processed Cheese (Cheddar will be fine)
teaspoon of water
1. Rub some butter or fat into flour, add sieved processed cheese, pepper and Worcester sauce.
2. Mix with water until dough holds together.
3. Roll out one eighth inch thick. Stab with a fork and cut into fingers and put on greased trays or sheets of baking paper.
4. Bake in a very hot oven (200 to 180 celsius) until golden brown.
This cheese pastry can be used to make cheese biscuits too.
- Cheese and Sweetcorn Fritters (recipevintage.wordpress.com)