1 tablespoonful mustard (assuming this is English?)
1 tablespoonful of sugar
1 teaspoonful flour
half a teaspoonful of salt
three quarters of a breakfastcupful of vinegar
[caption id="" align="alignright" width="240" caption="Image by FotoosVanRobin via Flickr"][/caption]
1. Mix mustard, sugar, flour and salt together.
2. Add the eggs, then the vinegar.
3. Let it stand in boiling water and stir until mixture thickens.
4. Allow to get cold then add cream and a little milk if necessary until it is the required thickness. Should keep for 12 months.
- Easy healthy dinners : Everything salad with homemade dressing (kerrycooks.wordpress.com)
- Creamy Blue Cheese and Cucumber Salad (foodrecipes.wordpress.com)
- Christmas leftovers: Roast Beef Salad with Chipotle Rice Vinegar Salad Dressing (thismamacooks.com)