Saturday, December 16, 2017

Sabayon au Marsala (1930's)


Here is a classic 1930's dessert recipe from Recipes Rare from Everywhere.  I did some research and the modern version of this classic french dessert can be found here.  Make sure you have a good glug of Marsala wine to hand!

This version is served warm and sounds like the perfect Christmas dessert or an alternative to mulled wine maybe? This version is provided by one of the junior chefs from the Carlton Club, so it scores highly on the authentic levels!


1 comment:

  1. Hi - just discovered your fabulous blog here while looking for a traditional Aberdeen Sausage recipe....thank you for sharing it! I probably should have commented on the actual recipe post but I noticed you hadn’t updated in a while. I figured that if you ever decided to close this blog you might come to this page first and I just wanted to say “Please don’t”. I’m looking forward to having a little poke around and seeing what other treasures I can discover. Cheers - stay well in lock down.

    ReplyDelete