Here is one to teach your kids.
4 - 5 Fresh Free Range Eggs
Salt and freshly ground pepper
2 tbsp butter
2 tsp of chopped fresh parsley, chervil and chives
1 tsp chopped fresh tarragon
1. Beat the eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl until whites and yolks are combined.
2. Melt the butter in a suitable pan until it starts browning and bubbling
3. Pour in the eggs and stir them with the flat end of a fork igorously.
4. Lift the edge of the eggs tilting the edge of the pan at the same time so uncooked egg runs to the edges.
5. Sprinkle over the herbs, fold over the omlette, serve.